|Composition ||Each ml contains : Iron Dextran 100 mg || |
|Indications || |
- For the treatment of anemia in all animal species as a result of iron deficiency caused by inadequate feeding, parasitic infections and infectious disease.
- Promotion of growth and development.
- Enhancement of body resistance to infection.
|Dosage and Direction For Use || |
- Piglets : 1 - 2 ml of HEMADEX.
- Pregnant sows : 5 ml of HEMADEX (about 2 weeks before parturition).
- Cattle : 5 ml of HEMADEX / 250 kg of body weight.
- Lamb/goat kids : 1.5 - 5 ml of HEMADEX.
- Cat/dog : 0.1 – 0.2 ml of HEMADEX (once a week for 2 weeks).
|Packing ||20 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml. |